TODAY Diabetes in Adolescents - TODAY
Sign-in Page Access
Welcome to the TODAY study public website, where materials used in TODAY are made available to the public.
The TODAY study was:
- A randomized clinical trial to compare the efficacy and safety of three interventions to treat adolescents and youth with type 2 diabetes.
- Funded by the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases of the National Institutes of Health.
- A collaborative effort involving institutions across the country.
CLICK HERE to read a brief introduction to the TODAY study.
CLICK HERE to download the scientific protocol for the TODAY study.
This website makes publicly available materials that were used for:
- The TODAY Standard Diabetes Education (TSDE) program, developed especially for youth with type 2 diabetes.
- The TODAY Lifestyle Program (TLP) that was among the treatments tested.
Use the tabs on the locator bar to go to a specific page.
If you are authorized to manage this website, you may SIGN IN.